Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Christmas Card from Erin

This is the true meaning of Christmas. I mean that sarcastically of course. Here's a prime example of the craziness. You know the group of women that have sent their husbands into hiding by their crazy actions and the group that is helping me to keep the man of my dreams at a safe distance (I said helping Michelle, I know that I do a pretty darn good job on my own), well last year they coerced me into doing this. It took forever and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard...okay so maybe when we all made each other have big southern hairdos. I wish that we would have recorded us walking around with the faces and hats still on our chins. I couldn't look at them while they were talking without busting out laughing. Oh by the way, one husband was brave enough to record this for us. Poor Soul. Enjoy it and we will not speak of this again.

4 comments:

James said...

My favorite thing ever on YouTube.

Okay, not really.

But I watched it 3 times today, independent of this blog post, so...

Unknown said...

what the....omg

Amy_Kathleen said...

tee hee!

How very cheeky...err..I mean, chinny of you ;)

Anonymous said...

what was the conversation like leading up to this?

haha

tim

http://enthroned98.wordpress.com