Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back

Here's a list of why it's nice to be at Nashville-Home.

1. They had cake upon my arrival. It wasn't for me. It was for Michelle because it was her birthday, but it was still cake.

2. Extremely long talks with Michelle while I should be working.

3. Jesse (3) waking me up in the morning after I get home by switching on my light and saying "Airwn, I'm ahWAKE!"

4. Wesley (12) today super excited to show me that he can play the solo from Hotel California.

5. Trin (11) is watching Xanadu as I type this.

6. After hearing that I was going to take the kids to the Opryland Hotel to get pizza Jesse says "That would be SOOOOOOO AHmaZING!"

7. Jordan's (14) awkward I don't know if I'm emo, goth or scene phase where his t-shirts have to be a specific size and black and his overuse and misuse of the word apparatus.

8. Dinosaur hugs and kisses on the cheek from the man in my life, Jesse, and the phrase "I missed you SOOOO much. Yeah I did."

9. Much warmer weather and cooler coffeehouses (they would be even better if their wifi would work)

10. Cake.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

erin. you do not cease to amaze me. We should ketchup :)

Anonymous said...

oh and this is joshua... umm the only josh thats prolly cool enough to comment....cough*****grins*****

James said...

Nashville is glad to have you back, E-$. You were missed last night. I wish you'd clear those sorts of things with us before you decide not to come to small group. People have baby showers all the time... the East Nashville God Thing happens but once a week!

James said...

Also, if I can't be one of the reasons you're glad to be back in Nashville, at least my legs can.

(see picture)

Erin Lee said...

James- all I can say is NIIIIIICE (Michelle style of course). Not your legs just your comment. Wouldn't want you to think that I was hitting on you because as we all know, I hate you. Always have. Always will. And in regards to small group, to quote Jesse "YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE..........who'sthebossofme." Glad to be back and I'm glad that we are kinda sorta friends.

Erin Lee said...

Josh thank you. We should catch up (sorry I refuse... I just can't use Ketchup). It would be a nice start if you'd start answering my myspace messages. Just a thought :) I hope things are going well for you.

Anonymous said...

ummmm. its not my fault that your so popular you cant keep up with all your messages ;) I sent you a message.A very nice one at that. It was extra lengthy to make up for part of my head I left in the car the day I thought I sent you one.

****grins****

James said...

Duly noted, on all counts.

If I don't see you tomorrow, I'll definitely mustard with you Thursday night.

Or... wait...