Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hoodies

So tonight I walked out of my office (which is a garage that will one day be an office) and I was extremely happy to feel a bit of a chill in the air. I love fall. I love the colors, the excuse to wear a light jacket (I love jackets), and the various drinks that come out at coffee shops (pumpkin spice). I love how relaxed and lazy it makes me feel. I love the apple picking, the hayrides, the pumpkin patches. I don't know why but it seems magical to me, like I'm a little kid again with nothing to worry about, it feels like something out of a movie. My soundtrack as of late has been jazz and old standards. Hello Sinatra and Bennett. Hello Over the Rhine, Mindy Smith, and Norah Jones. Hello Hoodie.

1 comment:

Robdul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.