Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Official


I'm beyond excited to be given the opportunity to be working with Whitney Carlson and Dove Wedding Photography. You're looking at their new associate photographer! You can check out my bio and my portfolio on Dove's site. http://www.doveweddingphotography.com

There are also a couple more images and a contest on www.doveweddingphotography.blogspot.com

By the way, Peter Carlson took my killer bio pictures and I love them.

Thank you to Zach and Marna Jane Bevill, Morgan and Greg Castillo, and Lisa Britt for being models for me the past couple weeks.

If you all know of any other couples that can still wear their wedding clothes, I need subjects.

You all are great. Thank you for encouraging and supporting me to do something that's a bit out of my comfort zone.

No comments: